Capital Banking Solutions CRS Event 2018
All you need to know about CRS!
Capital Banking Solutions is pleased to announce that its CRS event will be taking place on November 21st, 2018 in Doha, Qatar.
- Under the patronage of Qatar Ministry of Finance
- The participation of Qatar Central Bank
- With the collaboration of KPMG and Microsoft
• Understanding CRS requirements
• Qatar Ministry of Finance requirements from CRS Regulation
• Introducing CapitalCompliance: how to comply with AML, FATCA & CRS
This year, Capital Banking Solutions is organizing its CRS event to highlight and increase awareness about CRS/Compliance subjects addressed by OECD.
Compliance is today’s intriguing concern. Financial fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, and data breaches have led government regulations to become stricter and banks must get equipped with state of art technology to meet these regulatory requirements.
Our impressive speaker line up for CRS 2018 includes: Mr. David Snowden, Director International Tax – KPMG, Mr. Lotfi Sellami, Tax Treaties & International Cooperation Expert – Qatar Ministry of Finance, Mr. George Ghaoui, Director of Sales Middle East – Capital Banking Solutions and Mr. Mohammad Afaneh, Data Platform Manager – Microsoft.